Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Garage Sale Trail 2014 Haul


I had fun at the garage sale trail again this year, with plenty of sales on in my area. It was great to be able to go to so many close together in one day! I didn't do as well as I did last year, and this time I probably accumulated some junk items which I don't LOVE.... and which I'll end up offloading in the future! Here is some of the haul:

 3 piece tiled hook together with wooden box with old bottles $12
Basket holding little jars $4
Gorman dress $5
Brown hat $2
Crystal vase $5
Blue glass vase $2
Twig and metal box $1
Leather clutch $5
Leather purses $2 each
 



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...