Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Friday, May 11, 2012

Post Beijing DFO Bargains

 
 Bargain of the year: Tigerlily dress, reduced from $170 to $5! This will look great over bikinis. I love the pattern and colours! It was from a store called Parliament at Canberra DFO.

Just Jeans shorts, reduced from $70 to $20

 Typo drink bottle (with mustaches, how cute!) $5 and cards, $1 each

 Joanne Mercer shoes - 2 pairs for $30! I wanted the studded wedges which were reduced to $20. They had 50% off your second pair, so I snapped up the jeweled flats for $10 too.


2 comments:

  1. Eeek I love DFO and for the fist time in 12 months I have a DFO date with my bestie next week! Excited now I've seen this post!
    Ahka Vintage SHOP
    Ahka Vintage BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I never find deals (or stuff) that good at DFO! Envious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...