Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Trend: Realistic Photographic Prints

If I had to pick a favourite collection out of the Spring 2012 RTW lot, it would have to be Dries Van Noten:


I love the colour matching and the photo prints.

Photographic prints are so unique and eye catching, I have got to get my hand on a piece or two. Mary Katrantzou and Pedro Lourenco are the stand out designers whose pieces from previous seasons I would love to get my hands on. Some of their designs are featured here:

Pedro Lourenco parrot tunic? Yes please! Also featuring Stella Macartney, Walter Van Beirendonck, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Valentino & Gap...


Mary Katrantzou has made a huge splash with her designs this season:

And finally, some more affordable high street options:

3 comments:

  1. I love Mary Katrantzou. But I'm happy about the high street options. Much healthier for my wallet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. French football expert Julien Laurens added: “I still think Barca are bluffing. From a PSG point of view and what they have said over the last year is that if Messi becomes available, and is interested, then they believe they have got enough in bank and resources to make that deal happen.Click Me Here 슬롯사이트


    1YANGSKIE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...