Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Perth Op Shops Deliver

What would a weekend in Perth be without some op shopping? I took my little sister along with me and we had a great day trawling the wares in a few of my favourite shops.

 Some sort of Pyrex look a like - says 'made in England', and has some numbers printed on it - but no brand! $2

 Florsheim shoes $5 and Misano peep toe shoes (brand new!) $5. Both genuine leather.

 Cute carved servers, $2

 More plates - $6 for 4 large and 4 small. I wasn't sure about these but for the price, I decided I'd take them home anyway. The brand is "Ironstone Petite - made in Japan".

 Another basic work blouse - $2

 Katherine silk blouse - $3

 Portmans casual tie blouse - $4

 Spicy Sugar work dress, brand new with tags - $6

 The peep toe flats in action!

I also got some non op shop shopping in (albeit rushed, there is only so much you can squeeze into a short trip)...
Sunglasses from Target- reduced to $3.75. I am on an expensive sunglasses BAN. Yes, I am punishing myself for my inability to look after my sunnies. In the past 2 years, I have lost/broken/destroyed 4 pairs of sunglasses. Not cool when the average outlay on a pair is in the hundreds of dollars. So, until I can demonstrate sunglass responsibility, my upper limit for a pair is $30. This is especially ironic because I *almost* broke this pair on the first day I wore them- they somehow got pushed out of the tray they were in at the airport scanner, and then got caught in the conveyer-belt and got crushed. Somehow they didn't break, but it was a close call.

 Target dress, $15. There is something special about finding an item at target which has been reduced, and then scanning it on the 'price check' machine and it scans at lower than the marked price. Always a bonus, and it happens quite frequently!

$40 reduced to $29.88 reduced to $19.87 reduced to $14.86!

Linking up with Sophie's Flea Market Finds.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you manage to pack in plenty of shopping! The blouses are so very pretty and lucky you finding such great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! You will have to let me know what areas in you op shop in, I'm always looking for more to check out. I get that same feeling when scanning stuff at Target. I've got some real bargains there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've found some absolute gems! That work shirt with the frill on the front is just lovely, will look great with a pencil skirt :-) Fab shoes too!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BlueHost is ultimately one of the best website hosting company with plans for all of your hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...