Text

Fashionista ~ Career Woman ~ Op Shopper ~ Online Shopping Addict ~ Bargain Hunter ~ Child Rearer ~ Book Reader ~ Social Commentator

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Summer Lust Have: The Dip Back Skirt / Dress

I am lusting after the dip back/scoop back skirt or dress at the moment.


Given my penchant for polka dots, I am devastated that I missed out on this super discounted (reduced to 12 pounds) dip back dress from Dorothy Perkins (all totally sold out, and has been for weeks – I keep checking and it doesn’t look like there’ll be any stock added):






I also love the look of this ‘Waterfall’ skirt from Glassons, but I think I need to try it on before committing:






What is your lust have for summer, and have you seen any other dip back skirts or dresses that you can direct me to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...